Sunday, December 27, 2009

35 weeks and she's trying to arrive!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! It's starting to look like Malorie is making strides to be born earlier then she needs to be!! I spent last Tuesday in the hospital on meds to try and stop contracts and last night I spent in the hospital until 5am trying to stop early labor. They gave me every medication under the sun and the contractions just kept coming. Finally they said we have done all we can and sent me home with a prescription that is supposed to help slow down the onset of early labor. So far so good today, but looks like it wont be much longer now.

BP looks good and her weight is over 5lbs so they aren't too concerend if she wants to come early at this point. They feel confident that she will be healthy enough should it come to that. My poor body has been totally inhabited!! I'm not sure how much bigger I can get before it just gives up :)

Keep praying I can keep her in for at least 2 more weeks!!

~heather

No comments:

Post a Comment