Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crazy Month...


Well this past month has been really crazy.. I still need to post a few soccer pics, but for now I do have another belly pic for those of you that were wanting to see an update (26 weeks counting down and 14 weeks left - one more week until I'm in my 3rd trimester). For those that don't know.. our baby girls name is Malorie Elizabeth Davis. We are anticipating her arrival!

Also, my grandmother passed away on October 9th from a hemorrhagic stroke. It's been a difficult month for us, as we all love and miss her very much. I'm truly thankful to have been the last one to have spent some quality time with her. As well as giving her time to spend with Caden, which she always enjoyed. I will miss her dearly, although I know she is in a better place.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
A. A. Milne
Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment