Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a girl!!!!!!!!!


Well a lot has happened since the last time I posted. I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant! That's an accomplishment for anyone who knows my history with pregnancy. Someday I'll have to tell you the story of how I found out.. But, for now we will update ya on the current events. First of all I'm 19 weeks pregnant with our first little girl! We are super excited and can't wait to meet her. I recently quit my job, that was hard for me, but overall it was for the best for our situation at the time. Caden started MDO this week. He loves going to school and learning with his friends!! He also starts soccer at the end of Sept! That should be really cute! I can't believe how much he has grown up!! He's such a little man and let me tell you.. He looks just like his Dad - if you haven't seen us in a while! We recently visited Panama City Beach, FL a few weeks back. I'll post some of those pics too! It was really relaxing and nice to get away. Hopefully Michael and I can get back out one more time before our baby girl is born. She's due to arrive February 2, 2010. Enjoy the new pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment