Thursday, June 25, 2009

8 Weeks 2 Days


Well I had my first OB visit on Tuesday. Dr said that all looked great and my uterus ( a word I'm not allowed to say out loud at home - along with numerous other medical terms used during pregnancy) is growing right on schedule. In 2 weeks, 10 weeks pg, I go back for my first trimester appointment. They said that I can stop the progesterone around week 10 since the placenta takes over by that point and therefore controls the hormones to the baby - or something like that. :)
Then I will go in every month for 7 months, then every 2 weeks for 2 months then every other week the last month of my pregnancy. Caden still hasn't caught onto what is going on. We talk to him about it periodically and he knows Mommy can't pick him up for a while. But, he will, he's a smart cookie and will start to notice how big I'm getting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment